Personal DataWhile using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- User Name
- User Phone Number
- Usage Data
- Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
- Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), O/S details, Browser details, Crash Logs, the pages of our Service that You visit or used, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
How we use your informationWe use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website Or Tools
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute secure.
- Note that suank has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- No Refund – After you transferred your money from your bank account to your scupper wallet or others service, this process is irreversible and you cannot withdraw the added money back in your bank account in any way. Once transferred, the money can only be used at app ( Scupper’s ) services without any refund. So, please carefully ensure and make sure about the amount you want to add before making the transaction.
- Cancellation – Once You buy any subscription plan at suank or scupper from your scupper wallet balance, there is no way to cancel the subscription to request the money back to your wallet (or scupper wallet ), so please choose your subscription wisely.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter : Suank